Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

Not bad.

Graphics were pretty good. Would have liked to see one of the 2 get killed by the other.

make more smash bros X!!! make more!! more!! more!

more! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. more! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! moreX more! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! morefmore! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! moreightmore! more! more! more! more!! more! more! mormore! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! moree!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! momore! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! moreres!!! more! more! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! moremore!more! more! more! more! mmore! more! more! more! more!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! moreore!! more! more! more!! more smash bros. X fights!!! more! more! more more!

I love your work Aaron!

Ah this is nice flash movie if you love this you will also love arrogancy the series! Their site and radio kicks ass to. Keep up the great work!

JESUS!!!!!

THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!!!
WATCH IT!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!

The Dragon Ball Z elements gave it a nice flair...

and kept me entertained until this great macromedian cinema came to an end. This action flick is almost on the level with KONG. Probably one of my top 20 favs on the Portal. AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE? Splicing console sound F/X with anime-style action audibles, creating an ambience of cooperative nostalgia and appreciation of the present and what is to come. IT JUST PLAIN OWNZ.

-Don Cornball