Reviews for "-Orr- The English Kingdom"

This composition is quite good. Wish it didn't sound so MIDI-ish (-.5 star for that). This would sound really awesome with a real symphony orchestra! Great job! Keep it up!

DavidOrr responds:

Thanks! I'm not sure what you mean by MIDI-ish though. Are you talking about the mix, or the sound quality of the instruments? Overall, I'm pretty happy with sound quality -- I love the Hollywood Strings and Brass samples! Those woodwinds from EWQLSO are sounding pretty dated to my ears though ... never can seem to get them quite right. Maybe it's time to invest in some new woodwind samples and perhaps a wind controller :)

Thanks again for your review Xayber!

This reminds of me of Super Smash Bros. Brawl Subspace lol, It sounds nice

It sounds like something from Wizard 101. ._. Good song, I guess.

I could have sworn that I had at least read the title for this song before. I guess I'm just so used to seeing the word "Orr" proceed your works. I'm glad to know who makes it! I found this music to be quite ambitious. It really does have a lot of different styles. It's hard to pinpoint what instruments you use.

You'd think I would know by this point. I'm glad it was used in some things at least. I think it's a very pleasant song. There's always a more ambitious tone, though. The pacing is fairly well done too.

Excuse me, I'll just put on my armor and grab my
Big-ass Sword and embark on an epic journey.

Awesome Music! :)