For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "-Orr- The English Kingdom"

Beautiful and glorious!

Put me in a good mood And Kind of Reminds me of the Sims Song at the beginning and then fades into a song i would hear at the movies. Very Nice Work.

Wow, really really good. When i hear it, i automatically think of the zelda series, with Smash bro's mixed in, really nice, great job with everything, and i loved it.

Of course its great! I've never heard any of your work that I didn't enjoy. Great track for a movie.

My only slight criticism is that it is a little too like your Christmas track. Do I just say that its your style... hmm not sure.

Send some of your material to the developers of Sims 4, you would definitely stand strong with stuff like this.