Reviews for "Pokemon Metal"

Holy Shizzle.

This is SO hot. I love Pokemon and this is ingenius! Imagine this in a Pokemon game, how intense it would be. It would make it tens times more fun. <3 I love your work!

pyroguy-37 responds:

Awesome! Believe it or not..I was on a bus ride home when the thought hit me to turn the Pokemon Battle music into something metal. I hear ya man, this would go AMAZING in a game!

Haha

Was quite nice in all honesty. You can easily make out that this isnt a midi rip, which is awesome, and the sounds meshed very well togethet, especially once the song started to pick up. Some of the pitch bends in the electric guitars were too severe, but other than that, well done

pyroguy-37 responds:

yeah..I know what you mean about the pitch bends.. While I was recording I didn't even realize that they were THAT severe...believe it or not..I make my music using a Sony Playstation One, and the game MTV Music Generator..and I RARELY use presets! All I have to do from there is use the line in port on my MP3 player and record :P. Thanks for the review!