Reviews for "Pokemon Metal"

cool

lol, its a good song and it sticks to the orignal theme. its also werid and funny at the same time. don't ask, but i just thinks its funny

bahaha, no worries dude :D

wtf

dude i hate pokemon but if this was the battle theme i'd love it

Thanks! :D:D:D

Pokemon..Ew..

I Despise Pokemon With A Passion... But.. Good Job None The Less.. Great Style. Sounds Kinda - Sorta Dark, Which Isn't A Bad Thing. :) Good Job, Keep Up The Good Work. 0:01 - 0:19 Was Really Badass, I Think You Could Of Done A Little Better Of A Job Ending It Though. I.M.O. That Is.

pyroguy-37 responds:

i agree on the ending i'm working on another version at the moment i'll upload it in the near future =]

YEAH!

Unique sound man, I loved it. Great friggin job dude.

pyroguy-37 responds:

Thanks man =] I hope to make more remixes similar to these in the future =]

best of tha best

great work dude this is amazing , its 100% cool

pyroguy-37 responds:

and you're 100 % supportive! haha my review replies get more and more lame. but im running out of things to say.. everyone seems to love this song and I thank you all for your support. =)