For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pokemon Metal"

Thump Thump Bitch! lovin it

I love that aggressive thumping sound that comes in about 15 seconds into the song, I imagine it playing alone and it seems like it would sound really bad and never succeed, drowning everything out, but this proves that thought wrong, it really mixes well with this song, gives it that much needed energy. The main melody played with that gameboy sounding instrument actually keeps the song true to where it came from, gives some nice contrast to the guitar and power of the song. I like how you switch between the guitar, orchesta hit, and gameboy sounding thing, keeps it flowing well. Guitar was very nice, but the pitch did go a little crazy in a few places and sounded odd, but then again I really like some of those parts, gives the song some choatic freakishness. Awesome stuff man.

pyroguy-37 responds:

WOW..you just out and out loved this song didn't you? :P Thanks! I think i might make a longer version of this song though :P I'm not sure..

Hm...? I have interfered with my own progress.

I'm trying to look for other RPG songs in your music gallery. Odd that I fell on this. Anyway, good Devil pokemon battle music as I see it. Getting out of here.

Raidko Tsuki

pyroguy-37 responds:

Lol well believe it or not..on the bus ride home from school one day.. just randomly like that..pokemon battle music came into my head.. and a guitar was in the next seat belonging to our lead singer Mike Peter (from our band November's Fading).. then I thought of Pokemon REd..and the old battle music for that series..and came up with Pokemon Metal ..btw..we don't reeally even play metal :P

Weird! I like it!

I rember playing the games for hours and I kept getting bored of the music.this soves the problem if only they'd put this in the game! Nice clarity!

pyroguy-37 responds:

Well again, thanks for another awesome review! Check out some ofmy latest stuff!

nice

nice song. this song i like becuase it always pumps u up when u hear it. i really hope u can make more songs . well awsome song

pyroguy-37 responds:

Thanks man! I worked pretty hard on this one. Great to know some of my work is appreciated!
Peace!

Holy Shizzle.

This is SO hot. I love Pokemon and this is ingenius! Imagine this in a Pokemon game, how intense it would be. It would make it tens times more fun. <3 I love your work!

pyroguy-37 responds:

Awesome! Believe it or not..I was on a bus ride home when the thought hit me to turn the Pokemon Battle music into something metal. I hear ya man, this would go AMAZING in a game!