Reviews for "Tetris: Charity Edition!"

Some people just don't get black humor... Anyway, it's a funny game. Not great, but funny and unexpected.

The joke you're trying to pull off here is way too extreme to be funny ( at least for me), and the joke just comes off as rude and offensive to be funny.

OK, I'm all for the fun of Tetris, and I'm all for the charity donations, but to make it so that there is practically no way to get far or even to the third level, and to top it off when you lose you basically get a giant middle finger because you couldn't complete getting to the third level is pretty far fetched and in honesty, quite uncalled for. I mean, I should have figured this sort of thing when I saw this game was made by "I-Mockery", but to mock something such as something that is ACTUALLY a pressing matter and to go as far as to call you a jerk because you did something that was impossible because for SOME reason you get Ryu from Street Fighter and Simon Bellmont from Castlevania is completely ridiculous. This game HAD potential, but then I just lost interest after the first time. The second time I got farther, but after that, it lost its appeal rather quickly.

I'm someone who may laugh at a dirty joke, but promising something, especially such a noble thing, and then to just say "screw you", that's going too far.

This game is funny. it really is. after all, what's more funny than starving children?