Reviews for "Tetris: Charity Edition!"

Not cool dude

No matter what your intentions, actually making fun of those starving children makes me sad to be human.

You sorry fucker

First you don't adhere to to standard rules of Tetris, Second you make it completely impossible to win while pretending you have some alturistic intentions with this game. You've cheated everyone who played this game and made a mockery of the suffering of the children of Japan. All for what? A sick joke?

WARNING! DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IT IS BULLSHIT, YOU CANNOT WIN. THE NEEDLEDICK WHO DESIGNED IT HAS NO INTENTION OF HELPING ANYONE!!!
BLAM THIS MOFO!

lmfao

nice one dude

This sucks because I would have won...

I haven't logged into newground sin years, and I'm logging in to tell you that you suck.

The game was actually entertaining, I liked the bomb twist and the difficulty with the NES characters (trying to build perfectly so that my next piece after 15 could get me to level 3) but when I realised that not only did you make it 'impossible' but you never added the capability to go to level 20 at all.

tl;dr I got to 15 ines, landed a 3 line and a 2 line, it stopped at 19 lines and started with the NES characters.

Kay, not gonna lie, dick move.

That's just not funny. You easily could've done the same thing promising a "special surprise" at level 3, but NOOOO, let's just take a shot at a global tradgedy.
At least it's Tetris.