For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tetris: Charity Edition!"

Lol at comments

Can't you see that he made the game just to show us that playing online games won't help anyone and we should help on our own

9 for gameplay and trolling no brainers

Horrible trick

"hey, I should make a game for charity, when somebody completes the game, I will donate some money for charity! Wait, i cant afford that, better make the game impossible. Hey, since they cant beat it, why not make them feel bad" -Creators Thoughts

Your a complete jackass for making this. I almost beat it, until stupid bombs came down and made the game physically impossible. Then you made me feel bad because you cant win no matter what. Starving children is NOT funny, anybody with common sense knows that.

Very smart

Yes, let's advertise a game about how playing it and making it so far will get food to people, make it impossible to win, then when you loose, rub it in their face about how people starve and you failed to get food to them. Granted, making a game for charity in such a way, pretending for a moment that you did mean it, would be a bit of a money spender, but as said before, some things you just don't joke about. Not only that, but it was done very cruelly. Look, if it weren't for that stupid donate money to children thing, fine, this game would have been ok, but this just isn't cool. Next time, have a bit more sensitivity.

Bullshit.

I would've found the game amusing if you hadn't fucked around saying you'd donate to children if I got to level 3. Which is, of course, made impossible by the random NES characters that show up in the middle of level 2. In any case, you lose half the stars I would've give you for your poor taste in humour. There are certain things you shouldn't joke about, and starving children is one of them.

Terrible...

You shouldn't make a game that is impossible, and you shouldn't edit an amazing game with stupid characters to make it impossible. You get 6 stars because I'm not rating off of lying, I'm rating off of the game. The game is fun, and it would be a 7 if it weren't for the stupid NES characters. And don't lie or make stupid jokes for your game. Idiot.