Reviews for "Twilight: The Broodening"

Very Funny

I really enjoyed this. You are dead-on about the illogical points of the film. At least to someone like me who hasn't seen or read Twilight. Either way, very funny. I love the voice acting, timing, and the way you synched the images with the audio. It's very funny and well written.

Just a personal pet peeve, based on my own interest in vampire mythology, you can't really criticize using "common knowledge" vampire traits as a basis. ("Useless" this review to your hearts' content.) The original folklore legends vary widely. For example people killed vampires using a variety of methods including, but not limited to, a stake through the heart, a brick shoved in a corpse's mouth, or some even put scythes in the coffin to cut off the head of any vampire who tried to rise. And the same way the folklore doesn't agree, every book has a different take on what vampires are, what they are capable of, etc. I'm not saying glitter vampires is a cool idea or anything, but I've yet to read any two vampire books with the same "type" of creatures and you have to give the author credit for at least trying something new...however lame it may be.

Either way, this was good. It makes me feel like I might need to watch Twilight now for a good laugh though...

Awesome!

it says everything i thought!

Aswsome

Dude, that was totally epic, but you should have also said something about a part that i find very weird. at the end of the movie when bella's in the hospital, her mother doesn't even bother calling her father or whoever but instead she writes him an messag "Bellas OK, LOL"

awesome parody

just awesome
i haven't read or seen Twilight, for a very good reason, but this is awesome.

Fail with a P. You however, win.

Hilarious representation of the books numerous flaws. I swear, every freaking girl I know rants on about it being amazing.

But we all know it's just another spawn of the "Let's make Harry Potter but with ________" genre.