Reviews for "Free Board"

addicting

gqJASDGUADSHASHGDGHSA

nice

this would make a cool ipod touch app

One of my favorites!

I absolutely love this game. I can play it for hours without getting bored. The concept is simple but the game is a world of fun. It not only gives me a fun way to snowboard in the summer but reminds me of my own experiences on the slopes. Great game, great music, awesome job!

Lack of yeti ruins the game

While this is a GREAT tribute to SkiFree, it's nowhere near as good, for the simple fact that there is no yeti. While I thought I would have more fun without the Yeti, I quickly realized that the Yeti was important.

S'ok

Wasn't the best game ever, in fact if you ask me it was a little to simple. I liked playing on freestyle and going the max speed, and when you go over bumps you can get some major air. Pretty nice quality too, but then again it wasn't much too do. Next time make other snowborders and maybe an story mode.