Reviews for "Free Board"

Wow

Nicely done! I made a ski free flash remake a while ago. It used the original graphics (with permission from chris pirih) and more closely resembled the game, but it didn't have nearly physics engine this game does. Well done, and congrats on daily 2nd!

Not that good

The game is a little fun but there is no surprise or entertainment to it. The graphics are fine and the gameplay just gets boring too quick. Theres not that many features.

OK i guess>

well, it was ok i guess. but really hard to manuver around.

good work A*

Very fun, I was playing this for like twenty minutes and it is a good game to play when you are bored. It's very fun but thew extra's on the game wouldn't be bad. Keep up the good work and make some more

triffic

it was cooooooooooool ! i like spinnin in da air