For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Free Board"

Addictive

This was actually really fun. Nostalgic in the fact that it looked like a more slick, stylish version of Ski-Free. I seriously expected the abdominal snowman to come out and eat me in this.

The gameplay was great, hard at times and a little tricky to get used to. But that was just homage to the players skill, pushing them further and further to get in the game, see how far they can go, and how far they've progressed.

I enjoyed free mode, something about the ability to jump over 300m of trees at the fastest speed was fun. The time attack mode was very well thought out too, very tricky at times but that just made it all the more enjoyable.

The game was simple and that's all it had to be, good work.

Odd controls

It gets boring after a while and while turning it's too easy to spin completely around.

i cant stop

why cant i stop!somebody get my hand of the controls please?

WHOA!

addicting i cant stop its beyawsome beyond+awesome=beyawesome grawsome great+awesome=grawsome

too simple

slightly addicting but to simple for my liking