Reviews for "Free Board"

ummmmm.......

yeah i kinda got glitched cuz when i went off a jump i tried to put the board straight to like stop when i hit the ground and when i did hit the ground i wuz slightly turned to the left so i wuz going to le left really far and after a while there wuz no trees, rocks, or jumps...

Nice

More tricks would be cool and weres the angry random stick figure bear that eats you? :D he was cool

Good Old SkiFree.

I remember that game... lol.
Great work. But I agree with the guy down here, there should be more tricks. But I liked the controls. :D

Not very good.

You can't do any actual tricks,the controls are annoying because of the thing spinning
around in circles.I personally would like it better if it was just a turn with arrows,not spinning.But mostly it's just the no tricks thing than annoys me.

Really good !

nice game man, i dont have any critisism, just a suggestion to add some tricks in to keep people entertained, but thats just me so very nice game =D