Reviews for "Tactical Assasin : sub :"

GAURDS is the code for the level after the knifing.

Entertaining, but quite a step backwards from Tactical Assassin 2. Also, IDK if this is a glitch or intentional, but the only sound I hear is the gun firing. If there really is no music and/or sound effects, it is a GIANT step backwards.

Nice game! I made a playthrough of it. Here's the link if you are interested: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YpX5_wjBo>

The knifing was pretty difficult. Especially if there was any lag, but other than that, I thought the game was amazing! Keep up the good work! Thanks for your game.

Great game but I couldn't get past the knifing section.so try to see if you can make the sections bigger.

it was a great game but the knifing portions arent great. give the player more control over the assasin's hands when knifing.
some of the kill zones are really small and are almost impossible to hit. make them bigger so the game wont be to hard . over all it was a great web game and i willl play it frequently. great job.