Reviews for "There She Is!! step3"

So... Under the Rate this submission area of the page, under Credits & info, There's the uploaded date, and Format... You click the Swf format instead of the Mp4 format, and THEN you get the interactive version, and click the cloud in the upper right at the loading screen to get the alternate intro with the focus on Doki instead of Nabi. That was totally worth it to figure out.

THIS IS SO CUTE !!!

This animation was sweet, funny, and perfect, i also loved the animation, it was so adorable!
All of this being made over 8 years ago, is a extremely stunning to me! You sir get my 5 stars!

Love this animation years after but why did it move away from flash and onto a video player? I loved the 2 different opening scene! One him him and one of her! D:

in the beginning i thought "and no fucks were given that day"