Reviews for "There She Is!! step3"

Great short

Such a good little song to go with the excitement of everything, but it was hilarious when she brought all the weapons and stuff to subdue him. Also a very good way to begin the transition into the next. Love this series!

Such a great short!

BEST MOVIE EVER

This series just keeps getting better and better! I used to hate the 1st part and asked myself why it was so popular and well-rated, then I saw the 2nd part and started to appreciate the series much more and now THIS made me love the series!
I really like the cute story and the improved animations, the first part seemed like nonsense to me, but now I understand the story better. The story about not being like all the others. This was hearttouching.

-Tester