Reviews for "There She Is!! step3"

Still got it

So few episodes, and still my favorite series on Newgrounds. There are good flashes, then there's the "There she is" series. Easily in a league of its own. The animation is still some of the best here. I can see that the break hasn't slowed you down SamBakZa, you're still at the top of your game.

Great Story!!!

I really like the storyline and i am looking forward for number four!! And i like the part where he gets hit by the poke ball.

Fantastic

Ever since the end of Step 2 I have been waiting for the next one, and you didn't disappoint. Great as always. Looking forward to Step 4. ^-^

YES YES YES

Welcome back to the SamBakZa group. I was wondering if you guys were gonna make another one. I loved it. As always, Good music and good animation.

Heartwarming

Each new episode seems better than the previous.
The story develops well and the expressiveness of the characters makes up for the lack of words, which is a good thing as it makes the story surpass language barriers.