Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

Wow.

It was so heartfelt and really spoke out to me. The animation was fluid, the story was great, the character expressions were realistic and the scenery, MY GOD WAS BEAUTIFUL.

I loved every single aspect of it. The map rolling up and the little ducks wading in the water. Everything was purely magnificent.

Outstanding job, really I mean it.

Cute as always ^_^

I loved the start of it before the music started, and the music then was just beautiful. I hope to buy your friends music when it comes on sale!!

allright!

omg it was great...i havn't seen all of them yet but im gonna...i think i saw the first 3...i dunno but great work!

Carefree

Oh How I wish I had BR's Life Because It Is Just So Care Free And Wondrous. This Video Shows Us what Nature Can Be Like If We Preserve And Live In Harmony With The World And Not Try To Be Greedy About What You Want. To Me That Is The deeper Meaning In Thhis Story Even If The Creators Themselves Don't Know It.

This is just a far out-of-date review, but I felt like commenting because someone referred to the Red Rabbit as "mean", and I just decided that he could use a defense. Of course, this is just my interpretation, and could be completely disparate from what the original artists intended.
Neither the blue nor the red rabbit is the "good" rabbit. The blue rabbit could represent what is commonly described as the "right brain", creative, curious, interested in pausing to look at the ducks and draw pictures. The red rabbit would then represent what is commonly described as the "left brain", focused, task oriented, interested in following the map to the destination.
Without the red rabbit, the blue rabbit would have spent all day just looking at the ducks, and never have reached the destination. Without the blue rabbit, the red rabbit would not have paused to take in his (her) surroundings, to see the beauty of the nature around him (her). Without the red rabbit, they would not have reached the tree at the end, but without the blue rabbit, there would have been no drawing of that final view, no lasting record to take home. Both of them were needed to make the experience complete, and I think this is a wonderful, brilliantly composed visual story that showed those two sides, and how important they both are (and how well they can work together).