For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

good

as always, nice animation style, cool and smooth.
I did however find it a bit different from the others, while in the others it seemed that the four just was a happy little group, without or not very much personality that gave the whole thing a childish innocence and cuteness, but in this you seemed to have given Red Rabbit a semi-negative minded personality trait towards Blue Rabbit, which gave a weird feeling to the cartoon.
However, after watching it to the end I couldn't resist saying "awww. how cute"
Keep it up
J-ufo

refreshing

like others mentioned, this is a nice break from everything else that is newgrounds. i always love watching this series evolve.

Excellent!

Thats the simple theme that I like, almost as good as the first one in my opinion.

Sorry but not really.

Sorry Dim but I didn't find it anywhere near as captivating as another day 7 and personally prefered the releases song(no offense to Joanna as hers was good aswell and suited the mood) Still you seem to capture every mood perfectly and I would hope to see more. Please keep that Wacom tablet active! You still get 10

Beautiful as always

I'm so glad I've sat and took time to watch all of these now, everyone was brilliant and no I hadn't worked out the BR/RR representations either! Makes perfect sense though...