Reviews for "Krowe - Juggernaut"

who would of thought

you actually deserve first, but the other songs were crap, including mine

UncleSqueezins responds:

Awww don't say that :( It makes me feel bad...

Just look at this as a motivator to try harder. That's what I've done. This was the first time I've ever placed in a contest. I've entered maybe 3 or 4 other contests before this one and didn't place, so I said "Fuck that...I gotta make better stuff!" And sure enough I did :)

So just keep trying man. You'll make it one day. Just don't give up ^_^

Just a tiny bit more bass

I agree with Krowe about needing only a tiny bit of bass added in this Other than that it is great

^_^

Le dub

Great tune you've done here mate. Love the bass, and yea, it's bassed nicely :P. Great wub wub and you gave it a nice trance sound in the quieter bits.

Glad ya like it :)

First place means it shouldn't be touched.

Leave this the way it is. The mixing was definitely what got you the first place prize and also the unique synths imo. When i first heard it i didn't think it was really that impressive but i listened more closely and it is very well done for what you put into it. Some people might not agree with the style or synths but that is beside the point. Congrats on the win. If you tried to add more bass now it wouldn't help your mix. Just continue to make tracks and you will improve on it in the future.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Haha thanks man :) I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I really think it needs more bass...not a whole lot more, though.

Thanks for the review :)

Like it

I don't think I could ever do something like this. Its very sick yet atmospheric. BUT: It really lacks low frequencies. Dubstep is bass-music after all, so please try to add a little more power to it.
Unless , of course, you were intentionally going for a smoother, softer kind of sound.
Your mixing sounds pretty good. There are no sounds fighting each other and everything is perfectly present and clear. Good work, bro.

UncleSqueezins responds:

I know it needs more bass, but I can't change it now. It was used in a flash :/