Reviews for "Krowe - Juggernaut"

Builds into something out of the box

Usually the dubstep I'm used to hearing is predictable to a point. I can adlib WUBWUB WAA noises to it with my mouth, and even though it doesn't match, it fits because dubstep is random within a framset of sorts. This song however, is without a frameset so to speak. Every time one expects the bass to come in hard, it comes in soft and vice versa. It breaks rhythm every now and then, and then jumps right back in. I find this all rather refreshing and consistently satisfying. You've done well!

UncleSqueezins responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Hello

Long intro, I like how you crescendo and decrescendo the different parts out. When it breaks in though, I like that beat or two that you wait before you bust the drums in. Other than the format bass, all the other effects and synths were awesome. Don't get me wrong, I love it when a bassline has a solid 'yie' sound in it, it's just that sound gets used quite a bit by everyone (me included). A fuckin solid piece with proper auxilary percussion and everything. Excellent work mr.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Haha yeah the dramatic pauses really make this song. Glad you liked it :)

Awesome

After that drop I was expecting you to come out with the drums but you waited and it was way better.

As soon as I saw that the title was juggernaut, I knew it was gonna be epic.

UncleSqueezins responds:

I named it Juggernaut for a reason! :D Glad you liked it :)

INTENSE

Wasn't at all sure what to expect from this at first but once that synth started getting stronger, could expect the awesome drop. You succeed hardcore buddy,i hope you win. no you better win cuz this is some sick stuff. The silence just builds up the drops even more haha. out of curiousity what synth/program did you use to get the dubstep sounds cuz what you used is sick

UncleSqueezins responds:

I use Toxic Biohazard for all of my synths and I get the grittiness of the bass from a distortion plug-in called Hardcore. It's made for guitars, but I've found out that it can make synths sound absolutely disgusting (in a good way, of course :P)

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dis is defintiley some of the BEST DUB i eva heard love da drops love da bass love everything keep it up man i hope u win da contest

Best dub EVAR?! :O