Reviews for "Krowe - Juggernaut"

Amazingly hardcore!

Dude...I honestly dont know how to describe this beat, its so awesome! Love the calmness of it then at the same time the hard beat added into it, makes for an amazing combination!! Truly a 'perfect song', wouldnt change a thing about it, you have it all so well :D, the bass, techno, beat, everything! Keep it up dubstep master ;), cant wait for your future works :D you have potential to the max!

UncleSqueezins responds:

The beat is extremely simple, actually. Just your typical dubstep beat :P And this is far from perfect, but thanks for the complements :)

Loving it!

This is something I can really jam to! The intro is truly amazing, the work up (Not sure what else to call it?) to the chorus is awesome as well as the chorus itself, I am certainly downloading this! 5/5, 10/10, dl.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Yep the build up :) Glad you liked it!

Sick man :D

gross beat huh? XD over all this is sick man..great job on the crushed bass ...and the opening is just right..its not tht long its just right..just people is impatient here in newgrounds..this is art for ur ears.. im hoping one day i can work with u ..if u want to just messege me man lol ...keep it up man 5/5 10/10

UncleSqueezins responds:

Yep that's gross beat :P We might be able to make a song one day. I'll check out you're stuff :)

Dude!

This decimate stuff is intense you really know how to use that stuffs! Great Job!

Thanks man :)