Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Final Fantasy Tactics

A good 88% of this game is copied from fft and you know that, it was done on purpose. Same techniques, same classes, SAME ABILITIES' NAMES. Stop playing dumb, you just copied fft and put down this thing you call a flash game.

Good:

-Keeps you busy for about 5 mins

Bad:

-Bad copy of fft
-Cannot play it for more than 5 mins (it just gets too much boring for my tastes)

Hope you really learned from this.. make next flash better.

USELESS LINE OF TEXT

Maybe if your game wasn't so similar to FFT, including a mention of a Trade City against some scrubs in the first stage, people wouldn't compare it.

And for the record, you're not being downrated because your game is similar to the almighty and wondrous Final Fantasy Tactics. It's because your dialogue is shallow, your interface is clunky, and your terrain is poor.

I'd be interested in seeing what your second attempt at a game is, though, because this is spectacular for a first attempt.

Honestly...

I felt the same way as HyperFang. I played for a couple minutes but couldn't get past the fact that it was an obvious rip of Final Fantasy Tactics. The first cut scene and map (the only parts I played, I didn't want to see the rest honestly) were exact replicas from the game, except they were much less interesting to look at in this version as plain-colored tiles. The dialogue I suffered through was similar, too...not copied word-for-word exactly, but it was still annoying enough. The character models were the same as in FFT as well, but I knew that was coming after looking at the icon with the FFT squire in it. And anyone that's played the game doesn't need "The Belve Clan" explained, either, I don't think...

I didn't pay much attention, but was the main character named "Zamra" by any chance? Or "Ranza"? :\

crap in the sense that the whole room is proportioned badly and you can't see who your attacking or doing despite the me not knowing much about this game it is simple to play which I like but isn't exciting enough.... so... yea...
tip:
-make it possible to move the screen around or get the whole are into the game page thinggy

good luck in your next project!

Your ideas are so unique!

Coming soon - Knight Tactics 2 - Hour of Darkness (Totally not based on Disgaea whatsoever, mind you!)
Also, this game could have used a tutorial of some sort...maybe it could take place outside of a church, and your team's friend could kidnap a princess at the end of it or something?

lautan responds:

Wait till my new tactical rpg comes out. You'll regret ever saying that.