Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Wow

its one best ng games

Kajenx responds:

Wow, thanks so much!

kick ass game

dude this game is awsome. about someone made a hard but fun game =)

WOOHOOO!!!

Awesome game! Graphics were top notch and the game itself was amazing! Very realstic, the shots varied when I was flying. Those little blue buggers were crazy asses! One think that would have rocked would have been an alternate weapon, lke missiles with limited ammo or a one shot laser ray every level. Something like that would have made it Newgrounds #1 Game. But even without that, still is Newgrounds #1!! NICE JOB!

For people who can't beat the big red guy (gas)...

I suggest you spend some points on engine. Destroy all the grunts first and wait for the boss to come at you. Dodge, and continue firing from the side. Continue like that and you'll have no effort destroying it. At least, thats what I did. Nice game