Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Nice Work!

I like the fact that you can continue exactly where you left off and the up grades, a truly awesome game.

oh wow..

this game is beautiful. its chalangeing and fun at the same time. i havent beat it yet but the night is still young and i have no life. i think the best part about this game is the intenceity of it. i can really picture myself in the cockpit of that little ship, with no expectations of ever seeing home again, screaming through the cosmos with these unknown things on my tail wanting nothing more then to snuff my meaningless hide from exstance. 5/5 and 10/10 easy.

EXCELLENT

5 STAR GAME! absolutely phenominal! definantly a raise in standards for flash games!

So Cool...

I just don't have anything bad to say about this game. Other than the infrequent WTF ZOMG BOOM! from the deadlier enemy mobs, this game is like Asteroids meets Crimsonland meets fireworks on acid. Truly a refreshing sight to see on NG. The only thing that would make this better is possibly random weapon skill and health pickups/fields, more levels, a larger grid, gravitational fields, and a more descriptive power up system. It's great as is, but this could be a console hit with the proper care, mapping and testing. The ambient/techno music goes well with the gameplay. Even the loading was faster than most. Props on a great game.

awesome when ur tired

really awesome to complicated if youve been up all night all week ;)