Reviews for "Orchestral Metal Piece 1"

good music

I like this thing from beginning to end. if i make the flash im hopin to make, this is gonna be in it

Sweet. :-)

pure awesomeness!!!!!

nothing short of pure awesomeness!!! the piece was beautifully rendered, except the intro seemed a little lacking. but no good song is without its flaws and i mean that in a good way!!! don't change a thing and keep up with the excellent work!!!

Thank you very much.

-Gravey-

I don't know how or why but i knew

I knew this song would be by you before clicking it. Maybe its the number after the name that got me.I don't know. Anyway. The song itself reminds me a little bit of Mystic quest (a final fantasy game long ago). It seems a little forced in my opinion for the most part though its still a good listen. Keep it up man. Congrats on the top five.

Wyldfyre1

Thanks as always bud.

Dash Dash Dash - - -

This is so good that calling it amazing would be an insult to its might. So how do I compliment this without insulting it at the same time? By telling it that it needs a new compliment made up for it...I shall call it....awesometrontrus! Also I'm in agreement with blackattackb***h...it could do with a little introduction to start it off...but I may end up needing to make up a new compliment for it. ...does that put me at 400songs on my fav list yet?

Gravey responds:

Haha! Glad you enjoyed the piece so much. :-)

-Gravey-

I agree with everyone here

Truly brilliant.