For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Joy of Juice '07"

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
Hehe, that was great. The graphics were very clean. Life-like shading throughout. The music was good through this movie as well, especially the 8-bit Moskau at the end. Best part of this movie was the sound effect that the can made when he got shot. Made me laugh.

^^Needs Improving^^
That really doesn't sound like clocks talking. Sounds like a bunch or ghetto black men to me.

lolz

"we dont fucking sell juice anymore, faggot" "bitch, i need my juice! *gunshot*" i was expecting like a remake from the previous which made me laugh ^^

awesome

i could watch this crap all day and night.DAMN!

Cool!

Cool movie, but too short.
BTW: The song in the End: the Copyright does not belong to Nintendo, but to a german Folksinger whose name i forgot. The SOng is named Moskau and played in every disco in germany at least once a day it is the frigging most awesome dancehit ever made!

watch me breaka yo stride!

damn... just when i thought your style was dead sexy last year, you gotta blow me away once again! FUCK. seriously, your style now is soooo amazing, i could watch this flash all damn day. once again, the juice resurfaces, although this time with a much different ending! i honestly didn't see it commin' :P i really liked that van passing by.. hahaha, very clever, had to pause it to read it ;) SBC's gun looked a little rushed though, in comparison to the rest of this epic masterpiece. just about every damn part of this was perfect, even the short little moscow 8 bit credits, to the WHOOPSIE at the end. seriously tremclad... how are you gonna top this next year? guess we'll have to wait and see! mmmm *drools thinking about it*

oh sorry, i mean, happy late clock day, buddy!