Reviews for "Joy of Juice '07"

cute

and funnny

Love it.

Really great animation even though its just a wee bit short its amazing truly.

Way to hustle Strawberry Clock. ^_^

I loved every second of this flash,the way it started with the upbeat song and upbeat Strawberry Clock and then him demanding his juice and the animation really surprised me,overall excellent Clock Day short man if not the best of Clock Day 2007. ^_^

I lol'ed.

I found this submission to be one of those quick fun submissions that a person can enjoy because it is so quick. The animation in this submission was clean, cool, and crisp and it really showed the overall quality of the submission. The story was quick and funny and I really liked it overall. Good work on this one. Plus 1 for subtitles.

hehehehhehe