For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Joy of Juice '07"

Another great juice video!

A great twist to the Joy of Juice series! I hope you will be making another one next year.

Congrats! Your vote was the last vote needed!

Yep, just got me save #200 on this flash. Whew. Just in time!

Gorgeous flash. OMG, FF "alert!" noise when SBC gets snapped out of his lovely stroll. That was a short blast of awesomeness on an already awesome day. And Tetris music to boot? WAHOO.

Bedn. Edn. Rock on. Happy Clock Day!

One of the few

This is one of the few clock movies that actually look like you actually put a considerable amount of time one it unlike anything else I have seen today. Well animated, good humorand clean frame rate, it is hard to fault except for the voice because they get on my nerves but that is hardly your fault. Good work from a proper clock.

Awesome!

The animation was really slick. I loved The random racial and gay slurs were funny as hell. It was quick enough to accommodate the short attention span of clock day.

AMAZING!!!!

I loved it. it was great