Reviews for "Joy of Juice '07"

HAH!

I like your art style and I thought it was pretty funny! So 5'd and 10'd!

Good job!

Great Improvement over your older work! This was awesome good job! So far my fav clock day submission.

Great Animation

That was an awesome short... The animation was excellently done... Good Job

pretty ace

short but pretty sweet, ur whole idea is really original, meanin all ur clock stuff of course lol, nicely done :) anyhoo my 1st review ever goes to u, even after my obsession with dave firths animations :O keep up the good work, n yeah, wot is that tune at the end, n where'd ya get it? cos it really sonds like an amiga game called... purple somethin...? dammit lol

sweet

Not bad i liked it very much. Good job, even if I am not a fan of clocks I have to say that it was done really well, and the animation was smooth.