For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Jump by Neodelight"

....

This game is not enough HALF-LIFE

GREAT!

its a good game but the graphix are bad :-( (-:

Nice

Well executed traditional platforming...nice.

hmm

well, compared to most of the platforming crap ive played in my day, this game is not crap. although a llitle slow paced and the music gets annoying after the 42nd verse, considering the fact it takes less than a minute to get there, im impressed, a retro style game, neat concept, and a quick little play incase you are in a rush, all in all 8/10. good job, keep up the good work. :)

Cool

I really enjoyed this game. One criticism I have to mention, however, is the fact that the camera doesn't let you see what's below you (without pressing down) despite the fact that you are expected to make quite a few downward jumps. Having to press down to see what's going on below you, then jumping only to have the camera immediately fly upwards and hide the level in the direction you most want to see was a little frustrating. Great game though!