Reviews for "Jump by Neodelight"

MARIO MEETS METROID

I FUCKIN LOVED IT ONE OF THE BEST ON HERE ITS NOT TO EXCITING WHICH LETS FACE IT IS WHY WE ALL LOVE MARIO AND YET HAD ITS DIFFICULTY AND COME ON WHEN YOUR PACKIN LIKE THAT JUST AWESOME JOB

Good game!

If it were just longer it would get 9 or 10 stars. Maybe make another set of levels with one more boss. Really easy to use controls, good look to it, and just overall fun gameplay.

fine

is ok but needs more stuff but otherwise great!

it was ok

not much of a callenge.... it would be better if u put some rock music instead of a 2 second song playing over and over again..!!

I finally beat it!!!

Awesome game. The controls are unbeatable, less complicated then a lot of games. I like the old school feel, and the maneuvering was very fluid. I thought it was longer it was the last 2 levels I always died on. Then I finally made it to the boss and then it was like you win XD I was like darn lol Would love to see a part 2 :) I've been playing this off and on for a few months now, so yeah very entertaining good job 5/5 and 10*'s