Reviews for "Jump by Neodelight"

Holy Zombie Jesus

Great game. Awesome way to waste my life. Now, that sounds insulting but I loved it, really!

Very good

Very addictive and fun game. Oooh, how I love games that are like mario... xD

Feels Like Atari

This game feels kind of like an Atari 2600 game, I could never beat it, but it's pretty damn fun.

The controls great, you can easily move and jump, shooting works perfectly, you can duck, which is pointless to my knowledge, and the graphics are very simple and to the point. You have to use your immagination on what all of the objects are.

Now for the problems, first off whenever you die, you star from the begining of a stage, and you have to go all the way back. The purple squiggly lines which I think are bats are also really annoying, but almost every game in existence has freaking bats, so it's okay.

Grat job, I like it!

10/10
5/5

Feel like playing NES

Nice! Low level graphics game probably could'nt be better (in flash ^^).

fun

fun and the enemy dudes at the begining look like the pac man ghost hehe