For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Jump by Neodelight"

Proof that classic gameplay still works ^_^

I liked this game quite a bit. I captured the charm of the good ol' atari games that will never be matched by any new gen console. If you make a sequel, or just anohter similar game, you should make it that you have to jump on th e enemies, and have like a limited amount of ammo to make it a lil more challenging.
Also, do you just use paint to make your pixel art? I wanna try pixels and last time, when I tried importing stuff done in paint it didn't turn out well :C Did you do it in an easier/better way? If so, please enlighten the rest of us.

Anyway, nice lil game. Make another with more levels and stuff and hello daily 1st!

Retro games are awesome!

This game was awesome and reminded me of the good old times.
Good things:
Great style
Good engine no bugs and stuff
Simple yet addictive

Bad things:
The music could have been a little better.
The difficulity could be a bit harder.

Good game

This brings back some memories. And it also proves a flash game doesn't have to 10MB to be fun. Good work

nice

i love this game this is what it's all about right here not how good the graphics are its the gameplay and it plays brilliantly love it