Reviews for "GeoWars"

Quite good but:

-It was almost impossible to see the mouse with 10 powerups every second [=
-They highscore doesn't work for me ]=
-There is no objective \=
-GridWars is sooooo much faster ]=<
-There should be a limited amout of lives, I got an additional 1,000,000 points by dieing
-The graphicks are well done [=
-There are a lot of different enemy's, very original, but not more fun \=

good

it was good for the type of the game but maybe you could tryy to make more power up like slow motion or multi canon. and you should make that the bomb don't destroye the power up

To all the noobs who think this isn't any good

Try making a flash game yourself. It's not as easy as you think. Especially something based on an arcade game. The objective of the game is to survive as long as you can dumbasses. True, the game is easy, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. The controls are a little bit tricky to master straight away, but after about a minute, you get used to it.

Nobody bother replying to this particular review unless the author wants to, cuz I wont read any of your lame complaints at this.

OMFG

I remember playing this on armorgames.com or w/e. THSI GAME IS THE SHIT!!!

lol this game has no......

OBJECTIVE theres no specils besides (SPACE) and no bombs :(

XceeD responds:

lol, space are bombs >_>...........