Reviews for "GeoWars"

love it :)

its just a really great tribute to GW. ive seen other games that try to do this, but they put way to much on the screen, and makes it impossible. this game has alot of targets on the screen, but its not overwhelming so that you cant do it.

Sweet

Dude I have an xbox 360 and I got Geometry Wars: Evolved and that was just as good and addicting.It looked like you put alot of work into that. Nice Job.

10/10 :)

Very Nice

This is a very fun game with alot of effort put into it, however just like i hate Geometry wars for it, i hate this for it, and that is the fact that its extremely at the start. :D

Although 10/10 :)

Fun

I Found This A Very Fun Game, Id Rather Play Geometry War Though.. This Is Beacuase This Game Is A Little Slow And Not As Exsiting As Geometry Wars, I Havent Played Grid Wars So I Dont Know How It Compares To That But Nevertheless This Is A Fun Game - ExileddSoul

Sweet game!

Its colorful, quick, and difficult... But very cool!