Reviews for "GeoWars"

Annoyingly addicting..

I thought this game was complete chaos. But it seems the original game is even worse. T_T

I got better over time though. Very addicting. I've yet got to find out how many upgrades there are. Since I haven't got them all, I think. Keep it up!

P.S: I like Rythmblaster very much, but in my opinion you won! :P

Very addicting

Honestly it was fun. Don't listen to any Losers who tried to put this great piece of work down. You specificlly said it's in Homage to things like Geomitry wars. Not a twin to it. Good work, I enjoyed it alot. And it's not as hard as GW was when i first played that. Keep up the awsome work!

uber fun

this game is hella fun icouldnt stop playing it

Cool!

The graphics and everything rocks but using the buttons to move around is too difficult... The analog sticks in the Xbox controller make the game much easier and "free." Maybe you should add support for USB controllers for people that have Xbox or any other controllers XD. That would rock!

Awesomeness

I really loved this flash version of Geometry Wars. I never played the real Geometry Wars, but this version was good enough really. All i can say is, make this a standalone game for download, and you are a winner.