Reviews for "GeoWars"

Interesting.

It was a decent enough clone, but the levels got bland and repetitive after a while.

Too easy, more time was needed.

This game could of been better, with, like what it is supposed to be a clone of, lots of particle effects, incredibly hard levels after the first 4 minutes and DECENT ENEMIES! needed more time in production, mate. also you should of used the script of "if(Key.isDown(Key.(38)){" to move, that way the arrow keys do not overwrite each other. Another thing to do with it would be to optimize it, that way you could speed up the gameplay without sacrificing those with shitty computers(like me).This would of been acceptable of its prize if you just spent a few more days perfecting it. I give it three stars for effort however. On a final note, anyone who said they got incredibly high scores are unemployed psychotics or Koreans, because anyone else would of died of boredom.

XceeD responds:

This was written in actionscript 3, Key.isDown is no longer a valid code.

Man shit.

Too much slowdown bro..

Fantastic.

I've never actually played geometry wars, but this is one kickass version of asteroids...even if that wasn't your intention, this game is really just colorful asteroids with power-ups.

Not Geomentry wars, but close

It was a great clone of Geometry Wars. The shapes, the styles, all that stuff! But you are missing a few things. First, Geometry wars was based on abstract explosions, like fireworks. The explosions in this game are round and don't look too cool. Also, Geometry Wars has many enemies that chase you. This game doesn't have too many.

It almost isn't geometry wars anymore, but even though, it still makes a great game.

Keep up the good work!