Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

fairly good

not as good as krinkels yet, but the blood, smoothness etc. was clean and great.

thanks.

Good indeed...

Well it's good and everything, and i'm glad i'm here reveiwing another thing by, you, hey I made a promise didn't I? LOL.

The animation was skipping a little frames though, but that's not big problem, the only thing I didn't like the most was the small storyline. The weapons were good and all but when he was at the weaponry I wish he wouldv'e took the P90 rather than the SPAS 12. This was good though, it's probably the best fan-made Madness I've seen since School Madness. And the ending was hilarious, the nimation needed a little work though.

~Krakerz--

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yes I know, actually, with the far improvement from this, and from the improvement from the onsetation preview, I can ensure that Onsetation will be win.
So thanks!

sprites

where did you get them?

lol

i laughed so long at "LOL ITS HANK!!!!!!" and how do you get the head of hank and the body? can you tell me the resource? great flash though....

LittleLuckyLink responds:

I got it from a sprite sheet.

nice one!