Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

Very Good!

That was a very good Animation, and 95 kills is certainly an achievement. I agree with Hysteria98, the Hank bit was funny. There were only two things that bugged me:

1. The border was off-line slightly with the animation screen.
2. It was a little too fast, I think you could do with reducing the F.P.S. and/or use more frames themselves.

Apart from that, it was great! I'm looking forward to the sequel. :-)

I submitted this Submission to the Madness Series and also the Ultra Violent Section on Newgrounds.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Kewl, thanks man. Check out my userpage to see the first 8 seconds of my next movie!

awsome!

you have to be the first person to make madness peaple fall this way:^.sorry,didn't know how else to discribe it....anyways,great tribute.waiting for the sequil(sp?)

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thankz keep a look out for the sequal.. Also check my userpage regulerly as I might post a screenshot of my progress..

good stuff

nice work on the animation there, love the bit with hank. LOL!

mmn thaaaaanks :)

Good!

I found it a good animation! I like it. I can see you've got some skill wanting to burst out. A more intresting look for Freddy would be good, and Try and make more enemies move more and try to attack more at Freddy.

Overall, I'm looking forward to the sequel!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Hey you can check out a preview of the sequal on my userpage!

very nice

you were impatient in the beginning there, it was pretty obvious. maybe go back and add another frame between every keyframe for when he was outside

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yes that was the bad part. It got better when he was inside but still.... I am working on a second one. So far it pwns. You can see a preview of it in my blog on my userpage.