Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

cool

I wonder is there going to be a sequel to this there should be.

-.- go to my userpage.

Wow...

Wow dude.... your pretty good! but a couple of flaws. The movement was a little to fast, but i really liked the zoom in and 3dish effects! Wanna help me with Madness Rebirth 2? Im gonna give illingworthsproducts what i have so far and he's gonna see if there is any flaws or anything and help with the flash. We can add your character in it too if you want...

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Add my character? Like a cameo or something like that?

Wow!

This was probably one of the best madness combat tributes on the web. Mah favorite part was the 74 - 90 ownages. You are very good at animating. Cannot wait for the sequel, preview looks good though!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

I am glad you like this but I wouldn't say it is one of the best, maybe the third class groupage of best. But in a couple episodes I can foresee major popularity.

this is great

but the frame rate.....WAYYYY too fast!!!! =O

LittleLuckyLink responds:

It isn't the framerate, I just didn't animate it fluently enough with 33.

well

it was good and like Madness but it was shakey but uve alredy stated that you were good w/ it yet so i wont take from score by just that

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yeah.. Welll, look out for Madness Onsetation! Head over to my userpage to see a preview.