Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

ok, great flash but...

where the fuck is he getting all these guns? he must have taken atleast 5 out of his pockets...isn't he supposed to get them from dead enemies in madness?

i don't really care though, good job on this one

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Okay well, see, I had no skill with madness when I made this.. So he DOES get all the guns from the dropped enemies, but I couldn't animate madness good enough to make it clear how he grabbed these guns. But, I am much better with madness, if you'll look on my userpage on my blog, there ia a preview to the next one.

Amazing

That was amazing. Great story, and action. Can't wait for Onsetation!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Onsetation shall be well worth the wait! :)

nice bro

i liked it, then i watched the improve preview of the next one and i like it more :P, the improved one has alot more feel to it. its not just plain shooting and slicing, like him taking thengun from the guy was i think the best part :P
keep up teh good wrk bro

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thanks alot man, keep a look out around my userpage for updates and more previews to the next one!

totaly kick the fuck ass

you are the next krinkels, actually, you practically are krinkels, since he's animating mc8, you rock dude, come out with other soon

LittleLuckyLink responds:

This wasn't even close to krinkels, the one in my profile is though... Glad you enjoy my movies :D

ok it was good

it was good but not the best madness tribute ive seen. its the 2nd best its a awsome movie on the other hand mainly i like the part were hanks in the registry bothe shouldnt he be helping that guy i think its freddy right? but on the other hand its not as good of tributed work as spurgle, but your a very good animater!
if you realy practice you can be like the 2nd krinkles

good job man very good!!!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

In my userpage there is a preview of my improvement.... Krinkels actually likes it, go watch NOWZ