Reviews for "Chaos War II"

I'm not saying you stole from Cosmoseth, but you definitely coppied his ideas. Every single game and movie you've uploaded are a crappy double of everything Cosmoseth has made.

To assholes who didnt submit Flash

This game was not stolen He wanted to make a game like Rage but with his pwn twist like adding Atributes like STR and Magic Rage doesnt have that but this is similiar to It So for dick heads who think he copied try to make ur own Flash and BTW i didnt make a flash and planning to make a game like his

Stupid bastards

Moonraider17, Carpo-ink just made a game like Rage, he didn't copy you stupid asshole. You crapheads are too blind to see how good this is. I vote 5.

Cpopyer. Look at Cosmoseth's work...

all you did was copy cosmo's rage games, not very creative. i suggest to think up your own work, you never know how people will like. they could love it.

Good, but

WTF where are the other cheats?!?!?!?!? In the arena, after 10+ minutes and 100 kills, i did not get ANY cheats, what are the cheats and how do you get them, also, I have almost every weapon and 150 health, Level 12, 6 agi , 2 def and I think 7 or 8 str, HOW DO I GET MORE CHEATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?