Reviews for "Agent Scarecrow #1"

Awesome!!

aweosme game but i got stuck at the computer password bit
any1 can help?

Fantastic !!

I like your style, I like the drawings, it's like a comic book. The voice acting is very well made, it's even better than Jack French, even though it's the same... The music is well chosen, especially the one at the end where you have to choose between Kat and Jim, it sounded like it was a really hard decision to make. The fights weren't good but they wasn't there for nothing, at least. I also loved the fact that what you choose can affect the story.

I don't understand why some people didn't understand the puzzle. You said that the pyramid had 4 faces, so why people are telling you that the pyramid had 8 edges? Since it was a four-faced (not 5) pyramid, it has 6 edges.

I can't wait for the next episode, it was too short. I hope I won't wait for too long...

I also played the game two times so I could see the two fights and get the two codes (Kat/Jim). But the intro is pretty boring and long when you already saw it. I suggest that you put a "Skip" button next time. Talking about the intro, some people said the music was too loud. They're right, but you put subtitles, so why care?

I also found the game really deep. I think it's because of the musics and the greyish drawings. And when I find a game that deep, it's a really good thing (I added you to my favorite Flash artists).

And by the way, the story of Agent Scarecrow takes place in Montréal, there was the French words "pleine lune" (full moon) on the calendar. Jack French is a Frenchie. I thought for a second that you were from Québec (just like me) but when I checked your profile, you said that you were from New York. So why this French thing, are you maybe French speaking or something?

Well, here's a summary of the good and bad points:

+ Greyish drawings
+ Voice acting
+ Musics
+ Puzzles
+ Subtitles
+ Non-linear story
+ Deep story

- No "Skip" button
- Hard to hear what it says in the intro
- Fights
- Too short

Johnnybdesign responds:

Taking of your time to write such a thorough review is appreciated.

Thanks. Indeed, I wanted it to have this "comic book" type of feel. I also wanted to the series to have a unique artistic style.

I also like the voiceacting and I don't really understand why people are complaining about it. The actors did a great job at personnifying their characters, rendering voices that fit the game atmosphere as they imagined it. Moreover, they do it for free for the gamer community and we should express our gratitude.

You are right: we are talking about a 4-sided pyramid (i.e. a 3-sided pyramid + base) which is made of 4 triangles.

I agree that the episode is short but the chapter ends where the story split. Depending on your decision, you'll be downloading one of the two different paths of the story.

PS. I am Quebecois. But I moved to NY years ago. I just came back to Qc City and I should update my profile ;)

Good!

Im to creeped out to even look around the beginning house because of the red stains in the bathroom

but i can tell its going to get good.

errr well ok

i didnt like the voices and the main charactors appearence wasnt right but he idea was great and its good to see a bit of humour in thereas well as the main thriller story.

WHAT THE F....

i spent a lot of time tryin to figure out the password..just to find out that after that it ends...omg that blow..so is there another game to it? bc the author knows how to keep ppl in suspence.. u got me wanting to play more! thanks..

Johnnybdesign responds:

I hope to release chapters 2 and 3 soon!
Thanks for the good words!