Reviews for "Agent Scarecrow #1"

Loved It!

I liked everything about this game! The visuals, sounds were awesome! The ONLY thing I would reccomend would be to take out the fight sequence, I hated that. But other than that, this is going on my favourites list and deserves to be in the top 50 of all time!

5/5!

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thanks for the good words. It is highly appreciated and so motivating.

Yeah, that's the thing about actionventure. You want to please action fans and adventure fans but in the end, you please none of them ;)

We wanted (and still want) to explore that possibility a bit further.

Unique adventure game ^_^

This is one of the best adventure games yet. The fact that you put so much into it is awesome. The graphics were very cool. Black and white games/movies are usually dumb and boring, but this game has something different about it, something that makes it stand out. The mini challenges put this game to a whole new level.

Keep up the good work, and I CAN'T WAIT TILL PART 2 :D

The ending builds suspicion and I wanted to see what Jim had to say...I'll be waiting for part 2! :)

I loves thiss

These are my favorite types of games, good animation too, very retro.

Really cool

That was really awesome. I loved it! It actually didn't take me that long to figure out the code! (probably would be a turn off for others, but I was sure proud of myself!) I usually can't figure out stuff like that on my own (which once again could be a bad thing, meaning the game was too easy...) anyways, I loved it, and can't wait to play the second one!

Johnnybdesign responds:

Cool! That's great :)
PS Are you a libra? Cuz it shows...

Excellent