Reviews for "Agent Scarecrow #1"

Really cool

That was really awesome. I loved it! It actually didn't take me that long to figure out the code! (probably would be a turn off for others, but I was sure proud of myself!) I usually can't figure out stuff like that on my own (which once again could be a bad thing, meaning the game was too easy...) anyways, I loved it, and can't wait to play the second one!

Johnnybdesign responds:

Cool! That's great :)
PS Are you a libra? Cuz it shows...

Wonderful!

LOL ... I love all of your games. This is definitely another fav. Thanx!

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thanks for the good words :)
I am happy you liked it!

i seriously...

want to know the code... even though i didn't play it all the way thru...it wuz still awsome ^_^'

Awesome game

I really dont have anything bad to tell so what i will say is NICE GAME MAN keep 'em comin.

Excellent