Reviews for "-Dancing Flame-"

Liked it a LOT!

RogerBK
(Can't put the RRC signature no more... lol)

;D

Step responds:

"The song is pretty short, but it has the Latin feeling, it's pretty animated, a lot of sounds, the drums are pretty cool, the piano is super nice, I liked the melody, and the sax (is that a sax??) sound is awesome! The guitar is very nice too, it kept pace with all the other instruments. I think you really catched the real spirit of the salsa!"

Wow, thanks! Glad you enjoyed the instruments I used - by the way, it isn't a sax but I tried to make it sound like one so I guess making you think it's a sax is an achievement, right? ;D.

"One of the best parts for me was from 0:32 to 0:41, really liked the way you changed a bit the song, it's not the same thing the WHOOOLE song, the sounds kept changing but all of 'em was in the same melody, it's professional work Steph! :o"

Haha I'm not so sure about professional, but as long as it sounds good I'm happy lol.

"Anyway, keep it up ude, your music is awesome and you're always doing even better things! Also, pretty good start!!"

Thank you for the support! Too bad I haven't had much time to make music nowadays :(.

"RogerBK
(Can't put the RRC signature no more... lol)"

Lol,. not going to lie, I miss your RRC reviews :P.

Thanks for the great review!

awesome

sound good and is a spanish music lol

Yay xD.

Thanks for reviewing!

Awesome!

I'm not usually a big fan of salsa, but this song rocks my socks! You go man! Honestly, if I imagined animation to this, I could see a hero or something coming out of hiding to save some people or something.

Step responds:

Cool :D. I don't usually like salsa either, but I had fun making this.

Anyway, thanks for the 10 and the review!

wow cool

if i ever make a fun game this will be the song choices for everything!!

Hehe thanks :D.

nice

really good ,would be great music to write a cheo for some competitions and dance groeps :)
<3 to dance

Step responds:

So some people say this is good for an epic movie and others say this is good for dancing.

That's OK with me I guess :D. Thanks for reviewing!