Reviews for "Daylight Train Crossing"

Nice!

Pretty Nice song, I like it but the part at the front is a little too long. If you made it short by a few seconds it would've been a little better. Other than that this is a real nice piece!

Yodamanjaro responds:

thanks for the review man

Very Well done

What programs do you use. if you use FL studio i envy your patience and talent. anyways, great piece very fun to play Symphonic Tower Defense to this.

Yodamanjaro responds:

I use FL Studio, yes. And thank you. I've got a ton better songs both on itunes and youtube (search for Derrick Meyer).

Awesome

Definitely deserves a 10, maybe a 20 but it only goes until 10, so well have to stick with the 10 then =)

Keep up the good work! ^^

Yodamanjaro responds:

10 is good enough for me. Thanks for the review!

Repeat for 10 hours? Repeat for 10 hours.

I cannot stress how much I LOVE this song. Makes me feel alive and happy.

Yodamanjaro responds:

That's how it made me feel too, thanks for the review!

I am not usually into techno/trance and the like (and cannot even tell them apart, I am afraid), but this tune is one the precious few exceptions. I truly think it is a gem and proof that one does not have to be a reknowned DJ to be able to create great music! Honestly: this tune was the reason I played Symphonic TD for as long as I did.

I know there is a remake out there, but for me, this version takes the prize. The piano is more in the spotlight in this version and I think it is just a matter of personal taste that this makes me appreciate this version more. Perhaps this version is less club material and more easy-listening than the remake? I do not know. It is hard to review music in an objective way, but I think the author should take the positive comments more seriously, because I can honestly believe someone WOULD really mean that this is literally the best music they ever heard - I can see it touching one on an emotional level, and it has a bit of melancholy mixed through its upbeat atmosphere.

In short: a true gem! Thank you for making and posting it - and keeping this older version online!