Reviews for "Daylight Train Crossing"

Nice Work :)

I like how the song progresses slowly but suddenly at the same time. Pretty much everything sounds great in this, I love the pad especially. I personally thought the piano melody should've been done by a synth, but that's just my opinion. I thought I'd also take this opportunity to tell you that your Walk Alone remix is one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard on here, and I still love listening to it now.

Great work :)

Yodamanjaro responds:

Wow man you're really dating me on this lol that song is OLD. You really gotta go to youtube and search for my new stuff (Derrick Meyer). You can't go wrong with it, you really can't.

Awesome. Period.

This song manages to rip some tears off me. Discovered in Symphonic TD, this one is the greatest Trance song I've ever heard for now. Great job.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Hear my updated version! And thanks.

fuckt up man

awesome song and nice work with it. o love the base in my skullcandy headset. i give 10/10 for this

Skullcandy? HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I think it would sound better with a phone speaker, but to each their own. I do appreciate the review though, thanks for taking the time out of your day to write it.

So yea, this was my first exposure to your music, and all I can say is... wow.

The melody, beat, overall ambiance of the song, the piano (OMG the piano!), everything in this song is absolutely top-notch. I can't really say more than that without using various synonymous adjectives for the word awesome, so I'll just leave it at that.

An immediate download, and a song I can put on repeat for hours on end. If I could give it more stars, I would!

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks, check out my beatport!

first song in Symphonic Tower Defense. it is an easy song. ot os great